1) Test the areas most critical to business processes
2) Test the areas where faults will be maximum
3) Test the easiest functionalitiesA. 1&2 are true and 3 are false.
B. 1,2&3 are true.
C. 1 is true, 2&3 are false.
D. 1&2 are false, 3 are true.
12. Amount of testing performed will not depend on
A. Risks involved
B. Contractual requirements
C. Legal requirements
D. Test data.
13. Which of the following provides the biggest potential cost saving from the use of CAST?
A. Test management
B. Test design
C. Test planning
D. Test execution
14. Testing is not done to ….
A. Find faults
B. Improve quality
C. Check user-friendliness.
D. Improve software accuracy
15. Software quality is not relevant to …
16. Which of the following are false?
A. Incidents should always be investigated and resolved.
B. Incidents occur when expected and actual results differ.
C. Incidents can be analyzed to assist in test process improvement.
D. An incident can be raised against documentation.
17. Which of the following is a type of non-functional testing?
A. Usability testing.
B. Statement Coverage.
C. Dataflow testing.
D. Cause-effect graphing.
18. To make a test effective it is most important that: A. It is easy to execute.
B. It is designed to detect faults if present.
C. The expected outcome is specified before execution.
D. It is unlikely to delay progress.
19. Error guessing is:
A. An appropriate way of deriving system tests.
B. Only used if good requirements are not available.
C. Only used when good requirements are available.
D. The most appropriate way of deriving system tests.
20. Which of the following is true of the V-model?
A. It includes the verification of designs.
B. It states that modules are tested against user requirements.
C. It specifies the test techniques to be used.
D. It only models the testing phase.